- To demonstrate the project outputs on live railways operated by the two IM’s.
- To ensure that the outputs from the project will be implemented in the practice of infrastructure management within and beyond the life of the project.
Description of work
The Work Package is organised into the following tasks: (i) Case Study 1 – The Safety Framework will be tested on long distance corridor on the TEN-T Network. (ii) Case Study 2 – The Safety Framework will be tested on a complex partial section of the TEN-T Network. (iii) New techniques for object detection will be demonstrated in Norway, Ireland and Croatia. (iv) Guideline documents will be provided on project outputs.
The Work Package is organised into the following tasks
- Case Study 1 – TEN-T Network (HŽ, UZ, IF, ROD, CT).
- Case Study 2 – Demonstration Projects in urban setting (IE, GDG, ROD, IF, CT).
- Implementation of Monitoring Systems (UZ, NGI, HZ, IE).
- Developement of Guideline documents will be provided on project outputs (IF, All partners).